Tuesday, March 29, 2011

365 - Week 12

12 down, 40 to go :)

March 19th - We have started walking every night after dinner - it's a great way to reconnect with the kids.


March 20th - The Cherry trees have started to blossom and I love watching them come into full bloom.


March 21st - Linden loves going down the driveway on his skateboard - me on the other hand not so much.


March 22nd - So much for the diet - I can't resist the Peanut Buster Parfaits at DQ.


March 23rd - I saw these Snow Geese on Westham Island and the snow covered mountains in the background - so beautiful!


March 24th - Linden loves to clean the windows when we go fill up for gas.


March 25th - These two look like they are cooking something up - they couldn't stop laughing all the way home.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Beautiful photos Fleur! I am sure your next post will have so awesome ones with your trip. The kids must be sooooooooo crazy happy right now.