Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Finally Finished

I finished my December mini album a few weeks ago but never got around to posting it on my blog.  I really love making this album, this is my 5th year and each year they are completely different.  I think this year is my favorite so far!

Here's the last few pages including the January challenge at Scrapbook Nerd - confetti.

 
A special visit from Santa and a hug confetti page.

 
I used the rest of my Lawn Fawn sequins and used a punch to punch the patterned paper.

 
Making Christmas cookies for Santa.


Christmas day and opening presents.

 
Our annual skating party with the Lowe's.


 
So glad I finally got it finished and posted.  Can't wait until next year :)

Thanks for stopping by.
 

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Gorgeous December Daily, love what you did with the sequins!

lil gik said...

Fab job completing another year's DD, it looks great!

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

this is so cool, love the sequins!

Tanya Ham said...

So cute! Love the sequin page! :)

RaptorMama said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! Especially the confetti. I'm about to get cracking on my December Daily and I'm totally scraplifting that. :)