Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014! Let's get this party started!

It's a new year, time to kick 2013 out the door and welcome in 2014!  As I have in the past few years I am playing along with Ali Edwards One Little Word.  I had a hard time coming up with a word this year but eventually it found me (actually three words lol).

My first word is DO!

 
This year I will DO what makes me happy, DO it from the heart, DO something unexpected, DO what I love!
 
My second word is STORY!
 
I want to make this year the year I tell our story.  I am hoping to do Project Life and really focus on our story in my layouts and mini albums.  This word actually came from the new One Direction song Story of my Life.
 


 

And my third word is MOMENT.
 
This year I want to stop worrying and live in the MOMENT.


I am looking forward to a beautiful year filled with wonderful moments, telling our story and doing what I love.  What is your hope for 2014?
 
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Wishing you a very happy 2014 Fleur!! Loved reading your post!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Great words!
Happy new year

Unknown said...

Those are some great words and awesome quotes.
Happy 2014!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and awesome words! Looking forward to seeing what crafty goodness you have in store this year! :)

Sarah said...

awesome words and quotes! I'm doing OLW this year too!

Emily Adams said...

I love that One Direction song lol! Great words. I can't wait to see what you do with PL!