Monday, January 13, 2014

Scrapbook Nerd January Projects

It's my week over at Scrapbook Nerd for my January project reveals.  I received the oh so cute Bundled Up collection from Crate Paper to play with.  I love this collection!
 
For my first project I wanted to visualize my words for 2014.  I decided this year instead of doing a journal I wanted something I could put on my wall that I would see every day.
 
 
MOMENT - Laugh, have fun and enjoy every moment!
 
 
DO - If you can dream it you can do it! (Walt Disney)

 
STORY - Tell our story better this year.

 
I love that these will be on my wall reminding me every day to live in the moment, do what I love and make every day a story worth telling.

 
I will be sharing more of my projects later this week.  Thanks for stopping by.
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute project, have loved seeing all that you've done with the Bundled Up line!

Unknown said...

What a great way to get your words out into your everyday life. I still have to do something with my word.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a great way to keep this reminder out in the open. Love how these turned out!

Sherry C said...

Love these, a gorgeous inspiration board!

Nirupama said...

These are just gorgeous!

Patricia said...

Great project and a nice idea!

Sue Althouse said...

Love the patterns and frames! Fun project.

Dictionary said...

Cute project, what a great way to be inspired every day! Love that pp collection too!

Tanya Ham said...

This is just great!!