Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Whistler Mini Album

I used the Chic Tags School House File Cards to create a quick and easy mini album. I love making mini albums and these file cards were so fun to use.

Whistler2012
 
I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Hexagon 25 and coordinating Bubble Caps and Charms to make a fun charm for the front of the mini album.
 
Whistler2012SideA
 
I turned the file folders into a fun accordion style mini album.
 
Whistler2012SideB
 
I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Star 25 and coordinating bubble caps to make this cute embellishment.
 
Whistler2012SideBcu1
 
 Whistler20121
 
We always love our trip to Whistler. 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

4 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Very cute album. Perfect for a boy.

Tammy said...

Super cute mini album. Love that you connected the files together. Great idea! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome mini Fleur. I admire you and other people who see outside the box when making minis. I would never have the vision to see the cards used like this.

Tanya Ham said...

WOW!! Love this mini, too cute!!! :)