Monday, February 22, 2016

Splash Mountain

We had so much fun at Disneyland - I couldn't wait to scrap some photos when I got back but then I had one of those weeks. You know the one where nothing and I mean nothing goes right lol. My son came home with a bug and passed it on to me so I was really sick and then I wanted to film the layout I was making for my YouTube Channel and nothing was working, my computer wouldn't recognize the recorded files from my Iphone any more and I could not get any computer to do it, it was working fine until this week. So I ended up giving up and decided to re record the whole video with another layout. So here is the layout that got filmed but didn't make it to YouTube lol.


Splash Mountain is one of my son's favorite rides and we usually ride it a lot - I love that they try and make poses now when they know the photos is going to be taken. This trip we went with some friends which was really fun too!


I really hope to get more photos of Disneyland scrapped than I usually do!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: