Friday, February 26, 2016

Project 365 - Planner Style

I am using the Carpe Diem A5 planner from Simple Stories to do my Project 365. I finally got around to finishing January up and so far I love it. On the last page of the month inserts there is a blank lined page so I numbered it 1 - 31 for the days of the month then briefly wrote a description of the photo I took that day.



I added a Simple Stories insert by adding washi tape and re-punching the holes then added photos from the month using the number stickers that come with the planner collection on the photos.


So far I am in love with this. The planner part has everything we do from day to day then the insert will have photos highlighting the month. The Planner world and the Scrapbooking world all in one - BAM!

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: