The end of the year is always a great time to pause and reflect on the past year. Counting down here are 13 of my favorite moments from 2013. WARNING this is a pretty photo heavy post.
13. 2013 started with a dream fulfilled, I made it onto one of my first Paper Manufacturer Design Teams, Imaginisce. I had such a great year with them and loved working with their product. Here's my favorite project from this year my "Adventures of Nick" mini album.
12. I also was asked back to the Epiphany Crafts Design Team for another term. Here's my favorite project from this year. I loved making these key chains for friends and I think I had 20 people ask me to make them :)
11. I was asked to do a layout for the March PageMaps this year which was exciting. I also was excited to be published in Paper Crafts and Create magazines.
11. We got to meet one of our favorite hockey players from the Canucks - Trevor Linden. We named our youngest after him!
10. Our annual trip to Whistler, skiing, snowboarding and an awesome time!
9. We got to go to Gottacon for the first time - the boys had a blast!
8. We always love the week we spend at Savary.
7. Having fun with friends - we have the best!
6. A few of my favorite projects from 2013!
5. My baby girl buttons makes us all happy :) - even if she had us chasing mice, bats and rats all summer.
4. Spending time with family as often as we could.
3. Rhys has excelled so much this year, he has had the best year at soccer, loved playing rugby again and is doing well in school. Pretty lucky to have this funny, crazy kid in my life.
2. Linden was amazing performing this year including Ladner Idol, The Aristocats in the summer, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, and Jingle in December.
1. The kids and I went to Disneyland without Mike. It was stilll as magical as ever!
What an amazing year - can't wait to see what 2014 has in store!
Happy New Year to all of you! Thanks for stopping by.