Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Change of View

A change of view is always nice especially when it's on a boat and seeing where you live from a different perspective.  My boss and her husband invited us for a day of fishing and a boat cruise on the Fraser River and we had a blast.


I used the Scrapbook Nerd's May kit Bo Bunny mini album and Fancy Pants stickers to create a fun mini to remember the day.

 
We all managed to catch fish - even me :)

 
My youngest caught the biggest one of the day.

 
My oldest caught the most - 5.

 
Then we headed out on the boat for a nice cruise

 
We made the old Westham Island Bridge open for us.

 
Linden being goofy making cheezie mustaches.

 
A really fun day.

 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

3 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Love this!!! Just adorable!! :)

Stephanie said...

what a great mini album - I love the Trendsetter collection, it's one of my all-time faves!

Bonjourscrap said...

This chipboard album is fun ! Nice colors too !