Wednesday, May 7, 2014

More Project Life/365 pages

Today I am sharing more of my Project Life/365 pages.   So glad spring is on the way and the garden is starting to bloom, not so glad it's tax time lol.  Linden had a "Frozen" performance he was Olaf.
 
 
Love using wood veneer in this mini album.

 
Soccer and Report card time.  Linden had an excellent report card.

 
Rhys had an awesome soccer season ending in Gold for the first time, I was so happy for him and my husband who coaches the team.

 
Daffodils are out, Rhys made honor roll again!

 
My poor kitty hurt her foot and after $700.00 had a bandage and cone of shame for a week,  my son thought she kind of looked like Zorg the evil guy from Fifth Element and thinks we should keep it and make a Halloween costume for her.  What do you think?
 
 

 
We made a quick trip to Great Wolf Lodge for the beginning of Spring Break.

 
We had a blast.

 
A broken key, kitty troubles and Slurpees rounded out the week.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Tanya Ham said...

Great pages! Poor kitty, though! :( LOL!