Friday, May 9, 2014

The building of the Beast

My son turned 15 in April and the only thing he wanted was a gaming computer which he had been saving for for 2 years.  We decided we would give him the rest of the cash he needed and headed to Memory Express to pick up all the parts.  $1,700.00 and a few days later my husband and Rhys built his new computer which Rhys then named "The Beast".

 
The Boys Rule collection from Crate Paper had the perfect embellishments for this layout.

 
I love this 3D chalkboard thicker that came with this collection.

 
I turned one of the floppy disk frames into a shaker by adding some of the silver star sequins underneath it before gluing it to the page.

 
My son hasn't smiled like that in a long time and it made me very happy.  I also loved that now he knows how to put together a computer by himself - awesome!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! Those frames are perfect for this layout. Great design too Fleur.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the alphas you used.