Friday, March 1, 2013

3D Paper Flowers and Epiphany Crafts


 
 One of my favorite tools is the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25. I love to add buttons or gems to the centre of flowers and most of the time I can never find something that is the right color or size. With the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25 I can make coordinating epoxy buttons in just a few seconds. They are the perfect size, the perfect color and add the perfect finishing touch to any project.

 
For the Flower Vase I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the flowers and adhered a paper straw to the bottom. To create the centre I found some coordinating patterned paper and created the epoxy buttons. 
 

 For the vase part of the project I used washi tape and covered an old yogurt drink container I had washed out. I also added a cute chalkboard clip and added my sentiment there.


 
 I also used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the matchbox for my second project. I added a 3D flower and used the Round tool to make the epoxy button.
 
 

 To add a special touch to this project I used the Epiphany Crafts Metal Charms for the centre of the flower. 
 
 
I love being able to make the perfect embellishment for any project.  Thanks for stopping by.
 

 

 

6 comments:

Barbara said...

How pretty!!! I need to start using my silhouette more.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are so pretty! I love how you used them!

LB whosthischick said...

So pretty. I love making flowers. TFS

Margareta Carlsson said...

Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors. Great projects!

Jingle said...

These are SO totally cute!!! Love them!

Sue Althouse said...

So lovely, and you took great photos to showcase them!