Friday, March 1, 2013

3D Paper Flowers and Epiphany Crafts


 
 One of my favorite tools is the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25. I love to add buttons or gems to the centre of flowers and most of the time I can never find something that is the right color or size. With the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25 I can make coordinating epoxy buttons in just a few seconds. They are the perfect size, the perfect color and add the perfect finishing touch to any project.

 
For the Flower Vase I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the flowers and adhered a paper straw to the bottom. To create the centre I found some coordinating patterned paper and created the epoxy buttons. 
 

 For the vase part of the project I used washi tape and covered an old yogurt drink container I had washed out. I also added a cute chalkboard clip and added my sentiment there.


 
 I also used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the matchbox for my second project. I added a 3D flower and used the Round tool to make the epoxy button.
 
 

 To add a special touch to this project I used the Epiphany Crafts Metal Charms for the centre of the flower. 
 
 
I love being able to make the perfect embellishment for any project.  Thanks for stopping by.
 

 

 

7 comments:

Barbara said...

How pretty!!! I need to start using my silhouette more.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are so pretty! I love how you used them!

LauraB whosthischick said...

So pretty. I love making flowers. TFS

Margareta Carlsson said...

Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors. Great projects!

Jingle said...

These are SO totally cute!!! Love them!

Joyce Casaldi said...

Lovely flowers!

Sue Althouse said...

So lovely, and you took great photos to showcase them!