Monday, March 4, 2013

March Page Maps

I was so excited to be asked to do a layout for the March Page Maps.  You can see all the great projects the Imaginisce Design Team created on the Page Maps website


I was given this really awesome 8.5 x 11 vertical sketch to work with and of course the awesome Imaginisce Childhood Memories collection. 


I really loved the clouds and the small 2"x2"pictures perfect for my Instagram photos from Kite Day at my son's school.

 
I decided to add some letter stickers to the fun banner along the bottom of the sketch.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the different banner shapes.
 


I had so much fun working with this awesome sketch and I really love the colors in the Childhood Memories collection from Imaginisce. 
 
Thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:

LB whosthischick said...

Wonderful layout and you rocked the sketch.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Very inspired to try thatsketch now.

Anonymous said...

Love the bold colours and great details on your page! You definitly rocked the sketch!

Becky said...

Ooohhh, I love the colors too! The banner is adorable :)

msmith434343 said...

So cute and happy! I lobe the banner you made!

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout! Love your stitching details and your take on the banner!! xo Evie

Margareta Carlsson said...

So pretty! I love how you substituted the butterflies for kites! Brillant!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is sooooo pretty! I love the color combo and the fun kite embellishments!