Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lucky Us



 This week is lucky/green week on the Epiphany Crafts blog and I wanted to share a layout I did showing a little about why I am so lucky!  I am so very lucky to have an amazing husband, 2 crazy boys and my wonderful Mom.  I am also very lucky to be able to travel and spend time together with my favorite people.


To create this layout I cut several “lucky” words from some Dear Lizzy paper using my Silhouette and added them down the side of the page for my title.  I then added some strips along the bottom and added some shamrock/heart embellishments to finish it off.

To make the shamrocks I punched three hearts using the Shape Studio Tool Heart 25 and layered them together to look like a shamrock.

To finish them off I used the Button Studio Tool Round 14 and created a custom button for the centre then I threaded some gold thread through the button. 
I really am very lucky!  Thanks for stopping by

12 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Ooo, I love all of the green on here! Love the repeated title and wonderful shamrocks too!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the minty tones you used!

Becky said...

What a great green, lucky layout! Love that shamrock!

msmith434343 said...

Oh, how I love the way you did your title!! That's just great! Lovely color combos and great design.

Mary Jo said...

Very pretty page!! :) Love the colors :)

Danielle said...

Love love love how you used all those green tones!!

emily said...

I really like the combo of the blues and greens... pretty!

Anonymous said...

Lovely title work!

Barbara said...

gorgeous!! Love the subtle colours.

Tammy said...

Oh, lovely! I love the monochromatic greens here - such a fresh combo of colors. :)

LB whosthischick said...

The diecuts look great from patterned paper. super layout.

Nirupama said...

I love this page!