Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Endless Summer

This week Imaginisce is having an Endless Summer release party on the blog. I was so excited to get this collection, so many fun summer BBQ and pool party images perfect for all things summer.
 
My first project is a layout of my son snorkeling at our friends cabin on Savary Island.
 
 
As soon as I saw the sunburst paper in this new collection I immediately fell in love with it, so bright and fun.  I cut out the rays and folded up the edges to add some dimension then reattached them in the same order coming from the top corner. 

 
To add some texture I added some stitching as a border around the rays. The fun stickers and die cuts in this collection are perfect for all my summer pages and adds the perfect finishing touch to any layout.
 
 
For my second project I made a BBQ Party Set. 
 
 
I really loved the BBQ theme papers and die cuts in this collection as well, perfect for your next BBQ party. 
 
I created an invitation, some potato chip containers, cutlery holders, pop wraps and some fun watermelon rosettes. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This collection is sure to make your next party a big hit.  Thanks for stopping by.













7 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Your sunshine layout is totally fun! Your party decor is great. I can see this for summer.

Christi said...

I love love love your sunshine layout. So warm and happy.
The BBQ set is too cute. Love it.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun layout and cute, cute ideas for the BBQ set.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh my goodness these are BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely love your projects! So so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Great layout and fun bbq projects! I just love(!!) those watermelon rossettes at the end! :)Evie

Mary Jo said...

Both great projects!
Your first layout is perfect for summer!
And the BBQ set is too, too cute! :)

LB whosthischick said...

Oh wow super cook BBQ set. Love the layers in the layout.