Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pot O' Gold

St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and I wanted to make a cute container for some gold chocolate coins I found for the boys.


 
I used a Silhouette file and cut out the pot from black cardstock and the shamrock with some green patterned paper from the Childhood Memories collection.
 

  To create the rainbow I cut the rainbow shape with my Silhouette and used the i-rock tool to add the hot rocks to the paper. I cut out a few clouds and added them to the other end of the rainbow.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Look at all of that great bling! I love this!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this!! So, so very cute and blingy!!! xo Evie

Michelle McClure said...

I saw this on Imaginisce's blog and just love all the i-Rock jewels, it must have taken a long time. Great job!

Sherry C said...

This is adorable - love it!

Tracy said...

Oh my this is so fun.
Your boys are going to love these :)
So creative :)

Erica said...

This is awesome!!

Tammy said...

That is so fun! I absolutely love the idea of the rainbow of bling! :)

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.7.29
reebok shoes
louboutin shoes
asics shoes
adidas nmd runner
kate spade outlet online
adidas ultra boost
off white jordan 1
lacoste outlet
moncler outlet
ugg boots