Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Bunny Basket Pockets


It's Easter week over on the Epiphany Crafts Blog this week and with Easter just a few days away and I needed to make some last minute treats for teachers and friends.

 I found a really cute Easter Basket and Bunny cut file on the Silhouette website and cut them out from patterned paper. 

 The little bunnies needed a cute little tail so I used the Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Tool Round 14 and made them a little button tail.  I then attached the bunny to the front of the basket. 

 
 
To add a sentiment I typed Happy Easter on my typewriter and punched it out using the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Oval 25 and tied it on to the basket handle with some coordinating twine. 

 
To finish off the basket I added the fringe grass and an egg.  The pocket is a perfect size for a small treat or a gift card.
 
As I created my project I made a Vine Video which you can view here http://youtu.be/o9QGD3LviU8
 
Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the button bunny tails!

Danielle said...

Super, super cute! Love those buttons used as tails :-)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

these are just too cute! i love those little bunnies!!

Mary Jo said...

Those are so adorable!
And don't forget to check out the Craft Your Nest blog.
You were the big Thickers winner :)

LB whosthischick said...

Just adorable. Great addition if the button for their tails

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are gorgeous!!