Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Robin's Nest and Epiphany Crafts

This week on the Epiphany Crafts blog we are swapping with the awesome Robin's Nest.
 
 
For my project I decided to use the super cute Easter paper and make a card.
 
 
I cut out the grass strips from the patterned paper and added them to the bottom of the card, then I cut out the bunnies and added them using foam tape to pop up the little one for some dimension.


I also cut the "Hippity Hoppity" strip and incorporated it into the title on my card.


For a finishing touch I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Oval 25 to add some fun Easter Eggs.
 
Have a Hippity Hoppity Easter.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Those bunnies are adorable! Love how you created the details on here with the grass and eggs!

Danielle said...

Super cute card! Those bunnies are adorable :-)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love those fun eggs! That looks awesome. :)

Tammy said...

Umm......how did that post as anonymous?? It was really from me. In too much of a hurry today...... LOL

Mary Jo said...

that is seriously cute!!!

Sue Althouse said...

How adorable! Those bunnies are super cute.