Friday, March 22, 2013

Ride On

My son really loves his scooter, in the summer he spends all day outside scootering and having races with his friends.  For this layout I used the Imaginisce Childhood Memories collection.


 I cut the banner from several of the patterned papers and strung it along the top with some twine.

 
I didn't glue it down as I wanted the layout to have lots of movement.
 
 
I also cut out some big arrows to draw the eye to the title and photos.
 
 
I know he can't wait for the weather to be warm enough to bring out his scooter.
 
Thanks for stopping by :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout and cute banner!! xo Evie

Connie Mercer said...

love the top banner~very impressive:):)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love all of the banner and arrow action on here!

Marisol Benitez said...

Love your use of red. The Banner=Fabulous!

Milena said...

Love that layout! I particularly like the layering of the banner pieces across the top.

Milena said...

Love that layout! I particularly like the layering of the banner pieces across the top.

emily said...

That banner looks great...seems like a perfect way to use up little paper scraps! Great page:)

Alyssa said...

Wonderful layout! I love the banner and the chevron arrows.

Barbara said...

what a great way to do a banner!! I love it.

Jennifer Grace said...

That banner is so flowing! Great idea not to stick it down! x