Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Tree Card

One of my favorite ways to make Christmas cards is to make these fun layered trees from punches and pattern papers.  For this one I used all the different Epiphany Craft Shape Studio Tools I had in my stash and punched them from the Lawn Fawn paper.
 
 
Then I layered them and cut it out into a triangle.
 
 
To finish it off I added a star with the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Star 25 and coordinating Bubble Cap.
 
 
I added the sentiment with stamps and the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Pennant 25 and coordinating Bubble Caps.
 
Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a creative way to make the tree! I love all of the different shapes and edging.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card and great way to use up scraps!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh this is so pretty

Tammy said...

Awesome tree! Love that technique. I need to try this. :)

Unknown said...

Your card is so gorgeous Fleur! I just started following you :-)