Sunday, December 29, 2013

Saying Goodbe is hard to do!

Today the 2013 Imaginisce Design Team is saying goodbye to make way for the new 2014 team.
 
I have had an amazing year with Imaginisce and count my blessings every day that I got to work with such a wonderful company. Today I would like to say thank you to Imaginisce for the opportunity to design for them and to be a part of their awesome team.  The design team led by Cari Locken were such a fun group of ladies I will miss you all!

To celebrate we are showcasing two of our favorite projects from this year which was no easy task as I loved all of their collections this year and had so much fun designing with them.



 

For my first project I picked my ”Adventures if Nick” mini album that I made using my favorite collection this year, Colors of Christmas.  This collection was so cute and the colors were fabulous!
 

For my second project I picked the Minecraft Buttons I made for my son using my favorite tool, the i-top.  This tool is awesome!  I loved being able to make buttons, brads, magnets, you name it. 

 
 
Thanks again to Imaginisce for everything!

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Saying goodbye is so hard. You are one talented crafter Fleur, they will miss you too. :)

P.S. Those buttons are pretty cool.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya Ham said...

I love the colors in that Christmas collection too - super cute! :)