Saturday, December 14, 2013

December Instagram Mini

I have two December albums on the go - although I think I could have managed with one lol.  This one is for the Instagram photos that didn't make it onto my full December Mini Album.
 
First up at the end of November Ladner had their tree lighting ceremony and Linden sang on stage with Tony Barton.

 
Used some of my favorite embellishments on this page, metal clips, wood veneer, Crate Paper chipboard and American Crafts glitter tape.

 
We decorated the house and Linden was in charge of all the stuffies we have collected over the years, he must have taken my phone as I found this picture on it.


 
We had another After 3 practice and even sang some Christmas songs.

 
An outtake from our Christmas Card photo shoot, Linden in the Santa hat.  He is always up for anything, some people even ask if I have an older son as he is never in any pictures.  I just say he is a teenager ;)


 
We watched the Sound of Music Live which was good and not so good.  I loved that it was live.

 
Well that's as far as I have gotten for now.  I am sure there will be many more.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really fabulous project. Look in' great so far.