Monday, December 9, 2013

December Mini Album Cover


I finally got around to taking a picture of my December Mini Album cover.   I used a Simple Stories Album (it was the turquoise one but it didn't go with this collection) that I completely altered. I covered the turquoise fabric with gesso then sprayed it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold Lame.

 
I covered the front with patterned paper from the Crate Paper Bundled Up collection and added a doily also spritzed with the Gold color shine and a cute chipboard shape from the Bundled Up collection. The 2013 are some old Thickers I had in my stash
 
I am finished the first few days and will share them here this week.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous cover. Would love for you to stop by and link up to our December Daily fun! www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty, Fleur! Can't wait to see it all come together. :)

Sarah said...

This is so pretty :) I love the gold lettering and the doily :)

msmith434343 said...

Oh, it looks great, Fleur! Love that you covered the spine with Gold Lame' - yum. The front is adorable!

Dictionary said...

Wow so pretty! Love that you repurposed an older unloved album...very cool.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful album cover, looking forward to seeing your pages!

Unknown said...

love the cover! the glittery letters are awesome!

Emily Adams said...

Beautiful! Love that little tree!