Monday, December 2, 2013

December Instagram Mini

Call me crazy but this year I decided I needed to make two December mini albums.  One will be for my Instagram photos and one will be more like a December Daily album for all our Christmas Traditions and photos.
 
 
For my Instagram Mini I am using the Maggie Holmes Flea Market Mini Album base and Crate Paper's Bundled Up collection.  I have done the cover of the mini and will share more of the inside of the album once I have some pages completed. Is this Santa not the cutest thing?
 

I also added the petty brads and some Two Peas gold star clips.



 
I really love this so far and can't wait to get some more pages completed.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

I really love this album! Where do you get those binder clips?

Dictionary said...

What a fab idea to keep an album of your instagram photos plus your DD one too. This little album is adorable.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty! I can't wait to see more. :)

msmith434343 said...

Oh, that's adorable! I can't wait to follow along and see how this turns out. Two of my favorite lines.

Fleursbydesign said...

Sarah, the binder is from a Maggie Holmes collection, you can get it at the Scrapbook Nerd store :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that is such a cute mini! Excited to see it come along! :)

Unknown said...

This is so great. I love how you paired Maggie Holmes with Bundled Up. They look so great together.

Moonie said...

i am in awe of your work here.. i am loving the DD work that you clever girls are producing.. keep it up!!!!! Merry Christmas xxxx

Tammy said...

Love your instagram albums! Good luck maintaining two. You are a stronger woman than I. LOL. :)

Nirupama said...

Such a cute mini! Love that you are doing two, heehee

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful! Love the colors you picked! :)

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.7.29
prada shoes
oakley sunglasses
nike soldes
supreme outlet
moncler online
true religion outlet
hugo boss outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet online