Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Tree Card

I have been trying to use up last years Christmas purchases to make cards and the Scrapbook Nerd card swap was the perfect reason.  I used the Studio Calico stamp set and wood veneers.

 
I stamped the tree images on cardstock with Distress Ink and created a little scene.
 
 
Then I added the wood veneer trees on top.

 
I stamped the sentiment on Kraft cardstock and cut it out with a banner edge and adhered it to the card on top of some Lawn Fawn twine and wooden button sprayed with the Heidi Swapp color shine. 

 
I can't wait to see the cards I get back in this swap.

4 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Nice mix of wood and paper trees. Hope you will have nice cards in return...

Emily Adams said...

These cards are so cute! i love the little trees.

Isbaha said...

These cards are really gorgeous ! They are different from what I used to see, I love them !

Unknown said...

Did you get your cards yet? I really love the cards you made. I couldn't decide who to send them too :)