Friday, December 13, 2013

The Adventures of Nick continued

Here are a few of the inside pages from The Adventures of Nick mini album I showed you on Wednesday.  You can see all of the pages on my Two Peas in a Bucket page here.

Nick made a Mii of himself on my son's DS so he would never be forgotten.

 
Nick cut up a  bunch of mini snowflakes to decorate our mantle.


Having hot chocolate with some friends.
 
 
I used some of the die cuts and punched confetti for a fun pocket.

 
Nick made a huge mess with all the bows and got trapped in the box.


I can't wait to see what troubles he gets into this year.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Andie said...

Love your Elf book!! What fun! LOVE the confetti pocket page, so want to do one of those. Thanks for the inspiration on the elf mini, will have to do one for our elf too!